Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.785 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 158% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,319 (1,618 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)