Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.903 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 159% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,367 (1,678 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (43 minutes ago)