Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.966 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨443,520 (€6,339) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)