Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨255,794 (€3,549) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨229,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (38 minutes ago)