Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.823 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,277 (元3,184) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)