Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,228 (元11,471) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (about 1 hour ago)