Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,973 (元6,360) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 2 hours ago)