Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.724 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,636 (元3,665) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)