Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.834 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 128% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,310 (AU$2,504) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)