Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.888 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 127% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,592 (AU$2,900) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (41 minutes ago)