Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.658 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 152% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,621 (AU$1,464) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)