Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.494 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 32% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨413,280 (AU$8,026) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)