Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.506 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,731 (€1,295) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)