Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.565 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,935 (3,983 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)