Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.102 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨79,140 (4,628 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)