Cost of living comparison between Winnipeg, Canada and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.935 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨449,301 (C$8,998) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)