Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.444 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨239,245 (C$4,939) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨210,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)