Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 875 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.849 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 99% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,640 (C$2,142) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)