Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.890 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨429,688 (C$8,789) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)