Cost of living in Windsor, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.868 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windsor (Canada) is 82% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,131 (C$2,186) in Windsor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)