Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.152 INR / NAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,826 (16,077 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)