Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 356 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.759 INR / NAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,725 (9,398 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)