Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.875 INR / NAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨248,106 (50,891 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨235,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)