Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.268 INR / NAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 52% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,028 (8,927 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)