Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.445 INR / ANG
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨371,630 (ƒ 10,197) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨295,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)