Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.332 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 125% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,850 (C$1,185) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (40 minutes ago)