Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.368 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨464,965 (NZ$9,613) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)