Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.253 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨522,926 (NZ$11,817) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)