Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,624 (€1,076) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (31 minutes ago)