Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨472,498 (€6,486) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (28 minutes ago)