Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.799 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨596,897 (NZ$13,033) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)