Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 497 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.295 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 164% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,227 (NZ$3,372) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)