Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.215 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 236% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨208,606 ($2,929) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)