Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.465 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 278% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨234,537 ($3,237) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)