Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,808 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.644 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,620 (4,646 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,021 (about 1 hour ago)