Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,901 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.546 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,844 (5,128 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)