Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨35,429 in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)