Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.001 INR / NAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,503 (13,897 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)