Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.376 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨72,980 (4,457 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)