Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.703 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨76,616 (4,328 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (about 1 hour ago)