Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00297 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,438 (25,749,489 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)