Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,294 (24,573,783 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)