Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,167 (24,909,264 ₫) in Vũng Tàu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)