Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.913 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,414 (1,823 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)