Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.351 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 31% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,443 (1,786 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)