Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.664 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 31% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,408 (850 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)