Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.065 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,502 (607 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)