Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.231 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,160 (1,049 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)