Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.035 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,687 (R$ 4,239) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)