Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.808 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,914 (R$ 4,600) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (42 minutes ago)