Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.927 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,340 (R$ 2,175) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)