Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,136 (€1,500) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)