Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 INR / ALL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨38,314 (69,878 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)