Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.656 INR / ALL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,356 (102,747 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)