Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / ALL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨40,815 (71,666 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)