Cost of living comparison between Vlorë, Albania and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.535 INR / ALL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨71,353 (133,312 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)