Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨390,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨374,701 (руб 326,253) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (31 minutes ago)