Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨179,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨168,934 (руб 155,802) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)