Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 99% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,686 (€804) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)