Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,659 (€2,777) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨183,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)