Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨194,952 (€2,701) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨171,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)