Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.196 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,215 (R$ 2,355) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)