Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.035 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,936 (R$ 4,304) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)