Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,687 (R$ 2,387) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)