Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.608 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨39,858 (15,285₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)