Cost of living in Vinh Long, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00291 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinh Long (Vietnam) is 202% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,648 (32,210,976 ₫) in Vinh Long to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)