Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,799 (€1,087) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)