Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,853 (€2,172) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨132,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (27 minutes ago)