Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,500 (€1,353) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)