Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.579 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 55% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,034 (€619) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (43 minutes ago)