Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,077 (€1,277) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)