Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00815 INR / LAK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 63% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,314 (12,193,129 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)