Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.849 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 102% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,560 (C$1,245) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)