Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.903 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨448,949 (C$8,820) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)