Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.046 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 105% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,280 (C$1,122) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (40 minutes ago)