Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.012 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨482,780 (C$9,850) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)