Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25822 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,171 (159,441 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)