Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23974 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,210 (155,208 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (41 minutes ago)