Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26191 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,628 (262,032 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)