Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.616 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,163 (Mex$ 54,518) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨190,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (36 minutes ago)