Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.611 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,945 (Mex$ 8,846) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 3 hours ago)