Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.422 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,315 (Mex$ 8,858) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)