Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.811 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,975 (1,715 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)