Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.351 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,242 (1,597 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)