Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.469 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨63,665 (1,655 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)