Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.545 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,322 (1,562 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨999,999 (about 1 hour ago)