Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.252 INR / MKD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,250 (32,960 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)