Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.504 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,601 (1,963 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)