Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 222 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.989 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,354 (984 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (21 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)