Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,649 in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (38 minutes ago)