Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,824 in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)