Cost of living comparison between Varanasi, India and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 10% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨56,244 in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)