Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,199 prices entered by 589 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.393 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 122% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,394 (C$1,253) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)