Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,759 prices entered by 516 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.861 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 126% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,983 (C$1,376) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)