Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10386 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,433 (CH$418,179) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)