Cost of living comparison between Valletta, Malta and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨449,816 (€6,172) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)