Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨235,207 (€3,114) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨214,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)