Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 91% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,278 (€756) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)