Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02171 INR / COP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,103 (COL$1,478,702) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)