Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.702 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 45% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨453,496 (Bs 67,669) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)