Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.513 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨674,789 (Bs 103,602) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)