Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.464 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨793,180 (Bs 122,701) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨559,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)