Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09702 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,567 (CH$1,438,512) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨133,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)