Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10922 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,189 (CH$871,540) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)