Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨230,229 (€3,194) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨194,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)