Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨450,716 (€6,212) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)