Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.570 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨48,700 (18,952₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)