Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.577 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨44,899 (17,423₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)